So! What's new with you?
Great! So glad to hear it! Nothing new here of course. It's not like I left you all hanging while my family was uprooted and in the middle of a lawsuit, surrounded by construction and noxious fumes or anything.
Obviously there was/is a lot going on and I hate to be THAT person but a lot of it I can't publicly talk about. I KNOW, right? Beat me with a wet noodle. But dude, if you wanna strike up a phone chat I will be more than happy to spill it, expletives and adjectives flying.
To bring everyone up to speed, I have decided bullet points and pictures would be the best way to do it. And away we go!
- After moving two or three (!!) more times, we are finally settled, as of November 29th. I will post pictures as soon as we are totally unpacked because it's the most perfect place ever in the history of the world. We love it beyond all reason. It's about time if I do say so myself.
- Theo is 21 months old and chatting up a storm, cracking us up every single day. Here is a Halloween picture to demonstrate the cuteness:
He was a 'choo choo train' conductor and, as you can see, was jazzed about that fun sized Kit Kat bar.
- I was lucky enough to meet and hang with Jen who stayed at our house last weekend. Lady friend flew in from the 'Burgh so I give her mad props. I will go into further detail as to WHY she was here in another post but you can see her photos from the trip here and be totally jealous of all the fun we had (Santa CON 2009 in the hizzouse!). I had never met her before in my life and it was like we had been best friends for years. Related: would you all be hip on signing a petition I'm drawing up to have her pack her family up and move here? Specifically on our street? Great thanks.
- I'm pregnant!
- Just kidding.
- 2010 can't come fast enough because I am SO DONE with 2009. And from what I hear others feel the same.
- Another picture? Don't mind if I do! Here is the best family shot we could manage with a squirmy kid (notice my Death Grip around his waist. Don't worry, no internal bleeding was reported):
- I'm already planning my kid's SECOND BIRTHDAY so if I have moments when I just pass out and am unresponsive? That's why.
I have felt so lonely lately without hearing from you so please, fill me in. While I've been gone, what have YOU been up to? Any new moves? Babies in bellies? Rings on fingers? Hit me with it!
(Oh, as an aside, if you want to exchange Christmas cards and I don't already have your addy, shoot me an email. I need fun stuff on our fridge!)